Frequenty Asked Questions
How can I view the product range?
You can request a brochure or sample by making an enquiry.
How can I place an order?
The quickest way to place an order is by contacting our friendly, experienced team at our headquarters in Leeds, by calling 0113 222 3000.
What information do need to provide me with an accurate quote?
In order to give you an accurate quote, we work closely with you to gather information including:-
• Plan of the worksurface layout indicating appliance positions
• Detailed plan of the worktop area indicating:-
o Sink & hob cut-outs
o Edge profiles
o Square returns
o Tap holes
o Notches around pipe boxes
What happens at a templating appointment?
So that we can prepare an accurate template, we ask that the site is prepared for templating and installation by the end user’s installer:-
• All base unit and end panels to be fixed in position (secured and tied to the walls where necessary)
• All walls battened out, usually with 50 x 25mm softwood
• Existing temporary work surfaces and work surface appliances (i.e. hobs and sinks) to be removed
• Any wall tiles which will prevent templating right back to the walls to be removed
• All appliances to be on site for templating
When our technicians arrive on site for templating, it is well worth bearing in mind:-
• We request that a representative is on site on the day to confirm the size and positions of cut-outs for hobs/ sinks/ taps, as well as any other queries as they arise
• There may be a change in the cost of the estimate if the template varies greatly from the original specification, while amendments to the layout may also result in change to the cost and delivery timescales
What happens during installation?
We aim to fit new work surfaces around two weeks after templating. The main points for you and your customer to be aware of are:-
• We ask that any temporary sink and work surfaces are removed before the new work surfaces are installed
• Finishing and sanding is completed on site and will generate dust. Our specialist installation technicians use dust extraction systems; however there will be an amount of clearing up required afterwards.
• To get the perfect fit, we may have to chase out parts of the wall to aid installation and this will need to be made good by others. The installer will not seal where the work surface butts up to the wall.
How can I find out more about warranties?
To find out more about the warranties on individual product ranges, please go to the relevant product page.
How can I find out more about after care and maintenance?
To find out more about care and maintenance, and keeping your worktops looking their best long after installation, please go to the information on our worksurfaces and download the relevant brochure. Alternatively, call the team in our Leeds headquarters on 0113 222 3000 and we will be more than happy to help.